The enormous effect of the Sun on Earth has been recognised since prehistoric times,
and the Sun has been regarded by some cultures as a deity.
The synodic rotation of Earth and its orbit around the Sun are the basis of solar calendars,
one of which is the predominant calendar in use today.
The Sun is roughly middle-aged; it has not changed dramatically for more than four billion years,
and will remain fairly stable for more than another five billion years.
The Sun in Astrology
- Rules Leo and the 5th House
- The Sun's function revolves around the expression of Life Force
- The development of a coherent, operational self-image
- The focusing of willpower and the capacity for positive action. The creation of ego
The Sun Asks
- Who am I?
- What kinds of experiences help me strengthen and clarify my self image?
- Where can I find and expand my personal power?
- What unconscious biases shape my view of the world?
Back 2 Top